Virginia Tech is proud to extend the university’s higher education excellence in the National Capital Region. With expansive advantages in close proximity to Washington, the Graduate School in the National Capital Region offers unparalleled resources for study across an exciting variety of academic programs, with seminars, events, and world class cultural experiences.
Posted below are some of the most frequently used resources by students. For more resources such as orientation materials, technology guides, software, and services offered, please refer to the links below the above picture.
- My VT - My VT is your one-stop location for accessing and managing your personal Virginia Tech information.
- Scholar - Course Management and Collaboration System. This service will be replaced by Canvas in 2017.
- Canvas - Learning Management and Collaboration System.
- HokieSPA - Find your grades for previous semesters, class schedules, financial aid reports, and much more.
- VT Email - Virginia Tech's email portal.
- VT Timetable - Searchable database of all VT classes.
- Daily Class Schedule - Displays today's class schedule and events.
- Tuition and Fees Information - The University Bursar's office, with tuition and fees information.
- VT Online Bookstore - The online bookstore provides services to all Virginia Tech National Capital Region faculty, staff, and students.
- Graduate Student Services Office - The GSSO handles academic and administrative matters in the National Capital Region.
- Facility Hours / Directory
- Resource Center Library - VT NVC Library and Research Resources.
- Inclement Weather Information - Building opening delays and closure information.
- Parking - Parking and Parking Pass information.
MAKER LAB - 3D PRINTING
The Northern Virginia Center is equipped with 3D printers, laser scanners, and CAD workstations for student use. Access to the lab is available through the Resource Center Library located on the first floor of the center.
Click Here for more information