- 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM Monday - Friday
- 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM Saturday
- CLOSED Sunday
The Northern Virginia Center building is certified to be compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please contact the Facilities or Center Director with any specific concerns. For more information on ADA at Virginia Tech visit the website at http://www.hr.vt.edu/oea/ada/index.html
Building services for the Northern Virginia Center (NVC) are contracted to a property management company through Virginia Tech's Facilities Services, Physical Plant at the main campus in Blacksburg, Virginia. The Facilities manager and staff, on-site at the NVC, act as liaison with the property manager and building engineer on issues related to building services, vendor services, property and security.
The class and conference rooms at the Northern Virginia Center are configured and equipped to meet the needs for graduate-level instruction and scheduled primarily for semester classrooms between 4:00 PM and 10:00 PM.
- Daily Roster showing reservations at the NVC posts, daily, to the bulletin boards at the elevators on the boards at the side entrance and in Graduate Student Services office. A roster is also posted on the fourth floor at the Facilities Manager's office (door), Room 406.
- Non-DMS classrooms are opened by the facilities staff Monday through Saturday by 8AM, based on reservations listed on the daily roster.
- VT Department directors have a VT, classroom master key or code for accessing classrooms in the event that events are planned around the scheduled times that facilities support is unavailable.
- Classrooms can be scheduled for ad-hoc events on a first come, first served basis during the hours of 8 AM to 3:50 PM or if space is available after 4 PM when noted that the event will not interfere with any scheduled graduate classes.
- Please refer to our Room list for room amenities, and guidance for scheduling, planning and coordinating events or classes.