NVC Computer Help
The goal of the Northern Virginia Center (NVC) Computer Help team is to meet the technology requirements of the NVC faculty, staff, and graduate assistants.
Guides and How To's
Email Setup & Help
- Out of Office Message - How to setup an "Out of Office" message in VT Google Email.
- Unified Messaging - Recieive phone voicemail messages through email.
- Google 2-Factor Authentication Instructions - Google 2 factor authentication must be turned on before you can gererate a Google App Password.
- Google App Password Instructions - Required if you are using Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, iOS 8.2 or lower, Mac OSX 10.10.2 or lower, and other Email software that doesn't support 2 factor authentication.
- Google G-Suite Sync for Microsoft Outlook - Learn how to setup Microsoft Outlook for VT Email with Google's configuration tool.
- Microsoft Outlook: Windows - A guide showing how to setup your VT Email account on Microsoft Outlook for Windows.
- Microsoft Outlook: Mac OS - How to setup your VT email account on Microsoft Outlook for the Mac operating system.
- VT Email Setup for Apple Mail - A guide showing how to setup your VT Email account on Apple Mail.
- VT Network Software - Virginia Tech's portal to download purchased software and departmental software products.
- VT Password Information - Information regarding passwords used for Virginia Tech services.
- Virginia Tech WebEx Portal
- Virginia Tech Office 365 Portal
- ADadmin Portal - Manage your Hokies ID