Full library resources and...
- Book returns for sending materials back to Blacksburg
- Study Space / Colaboration Rooms
- Public Computers with Adobe Create Suite, Microsoft Office, ArcGIS, SAS, SPSS, and more...
- Exam Proctoring
- Printing, Scanning, and Copying
- 3D Printing
- Hokie Passports (Student ID)
- Assistance with citation Managers including Endnote, Zotero, and Mendeley
- Help with Wi-Fi (Eduroam and Guest Access)
Graduate Student Services Office (GSSO)
The National Capital Region Graduate Student Services Office (GSSO), located on the fourth floor of the Northern Virginia Center, Falls Church, is a satellite office of the Graduate School on the main campus in Blacksburg and handles academic and administrative matters, such as Graduate Education Week, student workshops, student medical insurance, in-state or out-of-state classification, and changing departments or graduate programs in the National Capital Region.
- Canvas: Learning managment system used by instructors and students.
- OneCampus: Virginia Tech account manager.
- Email: Access your student email.
- HokieSpa: View academic, financial and other pertinent information
- Virginia Tech 4Help: Get IT help, learn about IT services, report IT issues.
- Student Housing: Information about housing options in the region can be found here.
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Records
- Dates and Deadlines
- Graduate Course Catalog
- Class Timetable: Searchable database of all VT classes.
- Daily Class Schedule: Displays today's class schedule and events.
- Tuition and Fees Information: The University Bursar's office, with tuition and fees information.
- VT Online Bookstore: Provides services to all Virginia Tech National Capital Region faculty, staff, and students.
- Discounted Student Software: Information on software purchasing directly from the university.
- VT Google Apps: Information on VT Email, Online Storage, Website Creation, and more.
- Zoom Video Conferencing: Online meeting service that can be used to connect with other students, participate in and make presentations at meetings and seminars, or attend remote classes.
- Office 365 Service: Find out more information on and access some of the features of Microsoft Office 365 service.
- Wireless Internet Access: Information on setting up your device to be able to access the center's wireless network.
- Virginia Tech VPN Access: Information on setting up and accessing the university's VPN on your devices.