Prepaid Parking Tickets
VT Departmental Purchase of Prepaid Parking Tickets
VT Departments can obtain prepaid parking tickets for parking at NVC as follows:
- Send an email request two weeks ahead of the date needed to NVC Building Engineer Jerry Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org of Camelot Facilities Services.
- In the email please include the following information:
- Subject: NVC Prepaid Parking Tickets
- Contact Name
- Email address
- VT Department
- Street Address
- Number of tickets requested
- Mr. Nelson will email you a quote for the prepaid tickets
- Once the quote is received, create a Purchase Order for the quote in HokieMart addressed to Camelot Facilities Services
- Camelot Facilities Services will create the prepaid tickets and notify you when and where to pick them up; Normally prepaid tickets will not be mailed and should be picked up in person
- The prepaid ticket will be a numbered paper hangtag that must be displayed on the rearview mirror. The paper hangtag will have a space for entering the date, and will only be valid for that date.
- Currently daily parking rates are $3.30 Monday-Friday, Free Saturday and Sunday
VT Faculty / Staff / Students Purchase of Prepaid Parking Tickets
VT faculty, staff and students can obtain prepaid parking tickets for parking at NVC as follows:
- Browse to https://squareup.com/store/camelot-facility-solutions/
- Follow the instructions and use your credit card to purchase the number or prepaid tickets you need; Please allow one week ahead of the date that the tickets are needed to allow for processing
- A copy of the receipt for your purchase will be emailed to NVC Building Engineer Jerry Nelson of Camelot Facilities Services. Mr. Nelson will create the tickets and notify you when and where to pick them up
- If you experience any issues with this transaction, please contact Jerry Nelson by email email@example.com or telephone (703) 532-7056.